Saturday 14 February 2009

I nowhere

Originally written and posted on Friday 13 February 2009.

Tongue tied
Twisted
Built up
To fall
To pieces
Again
Heartfelt
Mouth sewn
Numb
With feeling
- - - - -
Truths
Lamented
Too much
To bear
To speak
Words
Transparent
As fog
Lingers
For dreamers
- - - - -
Lost
In sunsets
Eyes bleed
Beautifully
A paradox
Mutating
Circus lights
Painted
The clown
Tear stained
- - - - -
Moments
Take hours
Hours
Make dust
Forlorn
Forgotten
Unfulfilled
A promise
So fast
So untrue
- - - - -
In memory
Uncharted
A wilderness
Flowering
Unnoticed
Leaves fall
Gracelessly
Hopelessly
Smiling
Laughing
- - - - -
A name
Unanswered
A face
Still ringing
A crying
To no-one
So sad
Crossed out
Calling
To you
- - - - -
Running
In moonlight
Chasing
Down starlight
Crumbling
To dust
I know
My destination
I Know
Nowhere

Oh my......And this I do mean - this is the closest I have ever come in recent memory to just telling the truth straight out. The poem is called "I nowhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment