Saturday 14 February 2009

The boy with broken eyes

Originally written and posted on Tuesday 27 January 2009.

I'm in love
With the boy
With broken eyes
Shattered dreams
I see pain
Forgotten promises
I feel soul
Reflections sad
Regardless
Allow me in
Make it better again
-----
Stop the tears
Dry your cheek
Wipe the makeup
It is not needed
You are beautiful
A dove
White as a ghost
So high
So natural
So effortless
Unknown
-----
Blindness
Unforgiving
I will always
Forgive you
In sunlight
I see you
In moonlight
I miss you
The darkness
Romances
Entrances
-----
I will fail
The mystery
Falling
Upstairs
To save you
From yourself
If it hurts
Bones will heal
Hearts will not
Memory slides
Time plays dead
-----
A touch so soft
Graceful
Like woman
Fragile skin
Beauty within
Cut flowers
In bloom
Without water
To grace
One kiss
Unrepentant
-----
Silhouettes
Strung out
In shadows
Cast down
Enshrouded
Poisoned
Again
The boy
With broken eyes
I was once loved
By a man

This poem may grow but time is chasing me down tonight, so I'm going to post it as is. I think it's great already, it may not need any further additions, but time will tell. The opening lines have been working through my mind all day today and I just could not let them disappear without working on them in the short time I have tonight.
I would like to tell you what it's all about but I don't really know. So I will leave it up to you to decide; however someone is the inspiration behind it. The poems called "The boy with broken eyes".

No comments:

Post a Comment