Saturday 2 May 2009

Empty spaces

The trees sway
In the wind it calls
Crystalline dew drops
Morning fall
The sun is golden
The sky is blue
The clouds roll by
And I miss you
- - - - 
The birds sing
In rhyme in code
Notes from heaven
An empty road
Fields of grass
Visions of two
All this beauty
And I miss you
- - - - 
Clocks they tick
Time slides away
Breaking the silence
Wasting the day
Reminder of passing
Memory so true
Reflections in the mirror
And I miss you
- - - - 
Let me breathe
Smell your skin
See your eyes
The beauty within
Stars are hidden
Vanished from view
It means nothing
And I miss you
- - - - 
Night time drags
In shadows in faces
Threadbare walls
Empty spaces 
Dreams of desire
A moon falling through
Into the twilight
And I miss you
- - - - 
Jigsaw puzzles
Of the mind
I've been stumbling
Lost and blind
To kiss your lips
To feel your touch
And I have missed you
I've missed you so much

It doesn't need much of an explanation does it? This is for my boyfriend who I have missed so, so much; it's been horrible. I know our being apart has been self imposed due to me being ill and he has respected that wish, but it's been so difficult for the both of us. I just didn't want him getting ill too and I'm not much fun to be around when I'm not well anyway. 
But still I'm glad that the worst is over and I'm overjoyed that I'll be seeing him shortly; gosh he makes me so very happy. This is called, "Empty Spaces" it's for you babes, I've missed you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

1 comment:

  1. thats the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me. no one has written a poem for me before. you do the most beautiful things i wish i could write a poem for you.
    you should have told me about it earlier. i missed you too boyfriend xxxxxxxxxxxxx :-)

    ReplyDelete